Do you want eyes that immediately capture people’s attention? Everyone wants beautiful, stunning eyes, but it can be difficult to get just the right look using makeup. Here, we’ll offer some simple tips and tricks on how to apply makeup to get eyes that truly ‘pop’, so you can look and feel amazing.
3. Essential Steps- Preparing Your Eyes
You’ve finally decided to follow your dreams and undergo the exciting journey of eye surgery! The first step of this process is preparation. Here is a complete guide of preparations you should follow before the big day for successful eye surgery:
- Stop Contacts and Glasses: Unless otherwise advised, you should stop wearing your contacts or glasses a week before your surgery symptoms. Please contact your ophthalmologist in case you need additional help discerning this step.
- Avoid Aspirin: Mortar a few days before surgery, you should stay away from taking aspirin or anything with aspirin in it, as this may interfere with your anesthesia. It is best to consult with a doctor regarding alternative medications.
- Schedule A Pre-Op: Your ophthalmologist will most likely ask you to come in for a pre-surgery exam to make sure everything is in tip-top shape for the real deal. This appointment might include a blood pressure check, any last minute questions about the procedure, and an optional tour of the surgery center.
- Discontinue The Make Up: Going through surgery with makeup crossed over your eye can interfere with it, so it is advisable to avoid use of any make up a few days before the operation. To avoid issues such as stinging or irritation, make sure eyelashes are free of mascara.
- Come With An Escort: It is strongly recommended that you arrive to your appointment with an escort, as you are likely to be lightheaded and not as focused as you would normally be. Being mindful of your health safety is always a priority.
By taking these essential steps to properly prepare your eyes, you are now ready to proceed and take the steps to begin your journey of eye surgery!
4. Refreshing Finishes- Final Touches for a Flawless Look
Once you feel the space is ready, it’s time to add the finishing touches. Finishing touches make all the difference in a room’s overall look. Do you not believe us? Come take a look at these awesome ideas.
Layer Finishes and Textures: Layering is a popular trend right now and it should stick around for a while. Through the layering process, you can instantly create an inviting atmosphere without having to replace the existing elements. Use furniture pieces with different hues and finishes, add in varying patterns and textures, and switch up the color of the decor to give the room fullness and richness.
Small Accessories: There is nothing quite like small accessories to bring everything together. You don’t need a lot of these little details, just enough emphasis. Picture frames with antique frames, a wall clock, a lampshade – there are lots of possible options from which you can choose. The trick is to make sure all the accessories follow the same color code or have similar tones. That’s what will give the space a polished and put-together look.
Bring In Something Unexpected: The best way to freshen up a room is by introducing an unexpected element. Does the living room have a conventional look? Try doing up the walls with a quirky wallpaper or using a fun kind of lighting. Combine vibrant shades with rustic textures and vice versa to break up the traditional. Don’t be afraid to play, it’s all part of the fun.
- Have fun layering finishes and textures to instantly create an inviting atmosphere
- Bring the room together by adding small accessories in the same color code or tone
- Introduce an unexpected element to add a unique, modern touch
You’ve put in the hard work to get your space to this point. Now it’s time to step back and enjoy the results! The great thing about these final touches is they can be changed out anytime you need to update your look. Try out different ideas and don’t be scared to take risks. See what works best for you and your space!
Eye makeup can be as simple as a swipe of mascara or as intricate as a five-color shadow look – no matter your skill level you’ll be sure to find a look that works for you! With a few tips and tricks in your make-up bag, you can easily find your true beauty shining through your eyes. Now that you have the know-how, show the world how your eyes can pop!