Are you constantly on the go but don’t want to sacrifice looking your best? Don’t worry, as we have the perfect guide for busy days – beauty on the go! Our quick and easy makeup tips will have you looking fabulous in no time. With these tips and products that easily fit in your bag, you’ll be ready for whatever the day throws your way!
1. Outsmart Time: Quick Makeup Tips for Busy Days
Between your morning commute and winding down for the evening, your hectic days can make it tough to concentrate on makeup. But you don’t want to show up to work looking like you haven’t had any beauty sleep—so here are some tips to help you outsmart time and stay looking great all day.
- Keep it Simple — Concentrate on one feature of your face at a time. If you have a lot of time, you can do a complete look including your eyes, lips, and cheeks. But if you’re in a rush, use one or two products that highlight your natural beauty.
It may be tempting to use powder to cover up your natural shine, but it can also make your skin look dull. Reach for a foundation or foundation stick that can give you coverage without sacrificing hydration. You’ll get a glowing look that works for all day.
- Mascara Matters — Mascara can do wonders for your face for a minimum of effort. If you’re running out the door, just a few swipes of the wand can make people think you’re ready for the day. Curl your lashes first for the best results.
A simple eyeliner can also be quite impactful. For most days, it’s best to stick with a brown or taupe hue that won’t draw attention away from the rest of your look. You can line just the top or both the top and bottom for a more dramatic look. The best part is that you can use the same liner for both your upper and lower lids. That’s a convenience that will translate into more time!
- Try the Two-Minute Rule — You can do a complete look in under two minutes with the right products. Keep a bundle of options handy from blush to highlighting powder. Then use it as a sort of grab bag, where you can mix and match and create a new look in a matter of minutes.
For a truly put-together look, don’t forget to add a hint of color to your lips. Try a tinted lip balm or gloss that is a bit more pigmented than your standard chapstick. A neutral color can work just fine for most occasions, so you don’t have to go bold unless that’s the look you’re aiming for.
By applying these tips, you can have a good look in no time. And that’s how you can outsmart time and look great all day—no matter how busy your schedule!
2. Get That Glam Look in a Flash
Have you been searching for a way to look extra glam without too much fuss? No need to worry: looking your best in a flash is easy! There’s a few tips and tricks to get that desired time-saving glammed-up look.
- Start off by applying some natural bronzer all over your face with a large brush. This will give you a nice all-over glow and you won’t have to worry about blending for long.
- Take a dark shade of blush and outline just the apples of your cheeks. This will instantly make them pop and look like you dedicate hours to them.
- Create that doe-eye effect by getting any shade of brown eyeliner pencil and lining the inner and outer corners of your eyes.
- Swipe on some mascara to your top and lower lashes. Go through a couple of layers for an extra dramatic effect.
- Finally, take a bright nude lipstick and apply it all over your lips. Make sure you blend it in slightly with your fingers for a more natural look.
To finish off your ensemble, grab a neutral eyeshadow palette and sweep a light shimmer over your lids. This will bring everything together and make you look like a million bucks!
For a really glam look, try adding fake eyelashes. This will give you instant drama and make you look more glam than anyone else.
Time-saving glam is all about taking shortcuts for a beautiful and effortless appearance. Get ready to strut your stuff in no time!
3. Less Is More: Beauty On the Go
Are you a working girl who hates being all done up? That doesn’t mean you should compromise on your beauty regime. For the times when you are short on time, your makeup routine should be swift, and your beauty products just right. Here are three tips to help you stay beautiful for the go.
- Creams and Balms: Start your day with moisturizers and creams to keep the skin hydrated. Lip balms infused with natural ingredients can also help soften and nourish dry lips.
- Minimalist Makeup: Stick to the basics: apply light foundation, some eyeliner, a little eye-shadows and mascara for long eyelashes. Make sure to blend properly and apply blush for a subtle glow and natural look.
- Carry a Mirror: Carry a pocket-size mirror so that you can check your look quickly. A few corrections can be done on the go and help keep you feeling confident during the day.
Having a makeup bag for the go helps keep all your products together in one place, yet trains you to use only the necessary. A light foundation for a no-makeup look can keep your skin looking natural, while a lip tint can keep your lips shining and nourished.
As little as possible, mantra should be the go-to when it comes to beauty on the go since it requires fewer products to create the same results. Try items that offer more than just colour, such as water-infused foundation for a dewy finish, oil-based lipsticks that moisturize the lips, or lipstick-eyeliner dual products that simplify the number of items you have to carry.
Your go-to beauty essentials should be carefully chosen and cater to your needs. With the beauty basics mastered, feeling gorgeous doesn’t have to be a cumbersome task.
4. Take Your Look to a New Level—Without Sacrificing Time!
Ready to spruce up your look without spending extra time getting ready? It’s possible—you just need a few easy tweaks to give your everyday look a totally new feel. Here are 4 of our favorite ways to quickly switch up your style.
- Change your hairstyle. Just because you’ve never had your hair shorter than your shoulders, doesn’t mean you have to stick to that length. Letting a few inches go will give you a brand-new look—and a huge confidence boost.
- Add a statement piece. Break out your favorite necklace, statement earrings, or other piece of jewelry. You’ll instantly add something special to your look, and you don’t even need to splurge to do it.
- Swap your shoes. If you usually wear sneakers or sandals, try a pair of boots or a pair of dress shoes. Pull out of your comfort zone and you’ll be glad you did.
- Try different makeup. If your makeup routine takes fifteen minutes or less anyway, why not spend the same amount of time with a bit of a different look? A new blush tone or lip color could be just the thing to give your style an extra edge.
The same old look can get tired after a while—but with these simple style hacks, you can revive your look without much effort. Keep up with fashion trends, add a few pieces you love, and don’t be afraid to play with your look.
By changing certain elements of your look you’ll revel in a new sense of freedom—you can have fun, experiment, and make your style really work for you. So next time you’re looking to spruce up your look, take a few guidelines from these simple tips and you’ll be all set.
Time can be tight and days can be busy, but you don’t have to sacrifice your beauty, no matter how tight the clock is ticking. With these simple, quick, and easy beauty tips, you can confidently rush out of the door and onto your day in glowing, gorgeous fashion.